Pair of Gilt Bronze & Cut Crystal Candelabra, Attributed to William Parker
This pair of candelabra with bases in the form of miniature garden temples are attributed to William Parker and date from 1800. Parker supplied chandeliers to the Prince of Wales for Carlton House. See Martin Mortimer; The English glass chandelier, page 106.
16.5 in.Hx9 in.Wx4.25 in.D
42 cmHx23 cmWx11 cmD